If you are not pleased with your purchase, we are glad to refund your money, less any applicable shipping and restocking fee listed. Customer must complete a return material request (RMA) form by fax or mail. Please read the following RMA policy:
- Products are returnable except special or custom or used order.
- Customer must sign RMA Request Form. RMA# will be issued by CustomizedLock.com when customer agrees to the term & conditions.
- Unless it is manufacturer's defect, all returns including replacement and repairs must be shipped freight PRE-PAID by the customer.
- The RMA# must be visible on the outside of the carton. A copy of the RMA must be in the box of return product.
- Customer has ten (10) days from RMA issue date to return product.
- Product may be returned within ten (10) days of invoice date with the approval of CustomizedLock.com in saleable condition.
- For promotional items, all sales are final.
- Refund will be based on the invoice price at the time of sale, and we will refund the amount to the same credit card that you made the purchase. A 30% restocking and/or 10% re-packing fee will be assessed.
- CustomizedLock.com should not be liable for any incidental or consequential damage resulting from the products or use of the product.
- CustomizedLock.com WILL NOT be held responsible for any labor, installation and/or replacement charges sought after by the purchaser or a third party.
- Any items returned to CustomizedLock.com without approval and RMA# will not be accepted and returned at the customer's expenses.
- All CustomizedLock.com's products are warranted, however any tampering will void the warranty.
- All returned items must be unused CustomizedLock.com product(s), sent complete, with original packaging, without missing parts. Custom orders are not returnable.
- Shortage claims must be made within seven (7) days from the date of material receipt. CustomizedLock.com will not be responsible for any claims made after seven (7) days from the date of material receipt.
- CustomizedLock.com shall have no obligation under this warranty for damages caused by abuse, temperatures below 33F and above 180F, misuse, accident, improper installation, salt water damage, unauthorized repair, normal wear and tear or damage during shipping.